Mathnasium is a great place to work for individuals who are exceptional at math and love teaching students to understand, master and enjoy math. We are a "math-only" learning center helping students in elementary, middle and high school (grades 1-12) understand math like never before!
We hire smart, enthusiastic people skilled in math instruction to implement the Mathnasium Method in an encouraging environment. We hold ourselves accountable for the delivery of superior results -- inspiring those we teach and changing their world. We Make Math Make Sense!
Mathnasium of Ponte Vedra is currently looking for motivated and motivating math instructors/tutors at our location at 880 A1A in Ponte Vedra Beach (in Ponte Vedra Pointe plaza next to Beach Diner). This is a part-time hourly position from 4 to 20 hours per week during our operating hours Monday to Thursday 2:30 - 7:30 and Saturday 10:00 - 1:00.
Please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in applying.
Mathnasium of Ponte Vedra Instructor Position
Successful instructor / tutor candidates must be able to effortlessly teach all levels of math from elementary through high school level including Algebra 2 and Pre-Calculus. You will be required to pass a math skills assessment and background check before being hired.
- Ability to create a sense of comfort in parents and children
- Communicate clearly with staff, parents, and students
- Distinct passion for numbers and aptitude for teaching math
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent child management skills
- Available a minimum of two weekday shifts (Monday - Thursday), and weekend hours
- Friendly and confident with excellent communication skills
- Open-minded to learning new methods of teaching and problem-solving
- Able to work with students of all ages
- Prior Mathnasium experience a plus!
- Candidates with fluency in Calculus, Statistics and Trigonometry is a plus.
Mathematics Instructors / Tutors / Teachers will be a bright and ambitious with excellent interpersonal skills. Candidates will possess curriculum knowledge to provide effective and concise math instruction to students of all ages, while using the Mathnasium Method of teaching math.
Excellent Opportunity for: