Do you love both Math and Kids? Then come help us Make Math Make Sense for kids in the Shoreline area, and start changing lives! Seeking a part-time position? Make your efforts count at Mathnasium -- the Math Learning Center where math make sense to students grades K-12.
We're Hiring Part-Time Instructors!
If you are interested in this immediate opportunity to make a lasting difference in kids' lives, contact us by phone at 206-268-0724 or email us at email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
Benefits of an Instructor position with Mathnasium
- Training: We offer paid training in the Mathnasium Method.
- Students: You will work with a variety of students at different grade levels.
- No outside work: All Mathnasium work is done at the Mathnasium Center, so you have no homework to correct or lesson plans to develop.
- Must pass employment assessment including Algebra and Geometry with at least 80%
- High motivation, commitment, and enthusiasm
- Math proficiency through calculus (can be current calculus student) is a plus
- Classroom and/or one-on-one mathematics teaching experience is a plus
- Availability 2 to 5 days a week
Excellent Opportunity For
- College Students
- Exceptional High School Students
- Current Teachers
- Retired Teachers
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What to include:
- Phone number
- Highest/current level of education
- Brief paragraph of experience
- Hours/Days available
|Mon||3:00 pm to 7:00 pm|
|Tues||3:00 pm to 7:00 pm|
|Wed||3:00 pm to 7:00 pm|
|Thurs||3:00 pm to 7:00 pm|
|Sat||10:00 am to 2:00 pm|
Mathnasium of Shoreline Reviews
Sep 7 2019
I just saw this Mathnasium blog post and it made me want to pass it on. If you love to read,...
Aug 5 2019
Hi, I'm Steve Ruiter, owner and Center Director at Mathnasium of Shoreline. Summer is a great...