Mathnasium, The Math Learning Center, is now hiring!
Instructor Positions available in Cape Coral
Every day, students around the world attend Mathnasium learning centers to boost their math skills. We are highly specialized, teaching only math using a curriculum developed over the past 35 years. We teach math in a way that makes sense to students from K - 12th grade. Each center is independently owned and operated. This is an excellent part-time opportunity for the ideal candidates. We are looking for bright and ambitious young professionals who are willing to work hard and change the way students view math. Our best Instructors will have an opportunity to advance to Lead Instructor, Assistant Director, and Center Director.
Summary of the Position:
Teach children math while following Mathnasium methods and processes.
Qualifications/Skills Needed for the Position:
- Experience with children preferred
- Pursuing a degree in math, education, or related field, or high school student with strong proclivity for math
- Skilled in math concepts from counting to Algebra II
- Ability to create a sense of comfort in parents and children
- Be able to communicate clearly with staff, parents, and students
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent leadership skills
- Excellent child management skills
Hours will vary but generally are after-school (3 p.m. to 8 p.m.) and Saturdays 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. It is a part time position and Instructors will work anywhere from 4 to 15 hours/week.
Submit via email a cover letter with resume and availability attached to email@example.com.
Please contact us at the same email address if you do not get a response to your application within one week. Each applicant will be required to take a math employment test before moving through the hiring process. Thank you for applying, we look forward to reviewing your application.
Mathnasium is an E.O.C. (Equal Opportunity Employer) and a drug free workplace.