Here is a look at some of our upcoming events and community sponsorships:
- The Boy Who Loved Math (And Girls Do Too!) Book Event - Saturday, February 10, 2018
- Join us for a fun-filled FREE event where we will explore the life of Paul Erdos, a kid who loved math and grew up to be a famous mathematician. Let's play a few math games, learn about prime numbers, and enjoy treats together! Stop by the center to pickup a copy of the book (or look for it at the Tosa Library).
- Tosa All City-Read
- WALL-E: Dinner & A Flick at The Landing at Hoyt Park - Friday, March 9, 2018
- McKinley Math Night - Tuesday, April 10, 2018
- We'll be joining McKinley Elementary families in another awesome Math Night! It'll be a great night for parents to play math games with their kiddos and earn some cool prizes.
- McKinley Elementary School
Here is a look at some of our recent events and community sponsorships:
- Math Night at Milwaukee French Immersion School - Thursday, November 2
- MFIS PTA was one of 35 PTA's in the country to win the coveted STEM + Families: Mathnasium Math Night Grant! We are partnering with MFIS to put on an awesome night of fun, food, and math games.
- MFIS PTA
- Tosa East Towne Neighorhood Association Trick-or-Treat - Saturday, October 28
- Who doesn't love a good Trick-or-Treat event? We are supporting our TETNA neighbors by ensuring each kid that participates gets a cool Activity Book to take home!
- Friends of Tosa Destination Imagination Kickoff - Wednesday, October 25
- This group is all about creativity and problem solving. Two things that we truly value in mathematics and at Mathnasium. Excited to support their kickoff event and meet with families!
- Friends of Tosa DI
- Washington Elementary Game Night - Friday, October 6
- Game Nights aren't complete without our favorite game - the 24 Game! We are donating a few boxes to this night and hope they can be used by classroom teachers throughout the year.
- Tosa EFW Bowling Night - Saturday, September 30
- Once we heard that all EFW event fundraising goes toward classroom grants, we had to jump on board. We exist to support mathematics learning in every school in our area, so we are excited to help!
- Education Foundation of Wauwatosa
- Chili'n on the Ave - Saturday, September 16
- One of our favorite events of the year, as we will be located just blocks from this party on North Avenue! As a sponsor, we had our tent setup with all sorts of information about our Grand Opening. We met so many great families, especially a lot of East Tosa residents, who shared in the excitement of our opening.
- East Tosa Chili'n on the Ave
- Tosa Youth Triathlon at Hoyt Park - Saturday, August 26
- As a sponsor of this event, we were there with our tent and prize wheel to meet with families and cheer on the participants! We gave away a lot of cool Mathnasium swag and met a lot of great families.
- Tosa Youth Tri
- Tosa All-City Read at the Farmer's Market - Saturday, August 26
- We purchased 100 copies of the children's recommendation, The Boy Who Loved Math: The Improbable Life of Paul Erdos (Air-dish). Each book came with a special Mathnasium prize inside. We plan to do a follow up event for this book in February 2018 at the center!
- Tosa All-City Read
From math fairs and math nights to presentations, we make math fun and engaging for people of all ages! Come join us to learn math, have fun, and discover more about what makes Mathnasium different. Please contact us for more information.If you think Mathnasium of Wauwatosa would be a great partner for your school, organization, PTO/PTA, etc, give us a call and we'd love to support initiatives that strengthen our community and students!