Welcome to Mathnasium’s Math Tricks series. Today we are calculating basic probability.
Geometry Skills Checkup
1) The altitude of an equilateral triangle is 2√3 inches. How long is each side of the triangle?
2) What is the area of a rectangle with length 15 cm and diagonal 17 cm?
3) What is the absolute value of the point (5, 12)?
4) What is the slope of the line through the points (9, 2) and (4, -7)?
5) The midpoint between two points is the point (4, 3). One of the points is (1, 5). What are the coordinates of the other point?
Click here for answers.