Mathnasium of Levittown is currently looking for individuals who are exceptional at math and love teaching kids. We love math and are looking for enthusiastic tutors to help kids understand math like never before! To inquire about instructor positions at this learning center, please email us with your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please call us at (516) 490-8717 if you have any question.
We are seeking experienced math instructors who are motivated and love to work with children that are in grades K through 12.
Mathnasium is an international chain of 700 learning centers where students attend after school to boost their math skills through individual instruction and customized learning plans utilizing the Mathnasium MethodTM. Headquartered in Los Angeles, CA, Mathnasium Learning Centers specialize in teaching kids math, the way that makes sense to them.
Mathnasium has been ranked as one of the fastest growing educational franchises in the world by Entrepreneur magazine, a Top 50 Franchise by Franchise Business Review and an AllBusiness AllStar Franchise.
Work Hours and Compensation:
- Flexible, between 3 and 5 days per week between 4:00 PM and 8:00 PM, Mon to Thurs, 10 AM to 2 PM on Saturday.
- Times may vary between summer and the school year. All work will be done at the center.
- Compensation is comparable to a per diem substitute based on an applicant's education level, math skill, experience and availability to work in the center.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Passion for math, and strong math skills; proficient through Algebra I & II, Geometry and Trigonometry, Calculus skills are a plus.
- College degree or currently pursuing a degree in Math, Science, Engineering or Business. Equivalent job experience also considered. High achieving High School honors students will also be considered.
- Applicants must pass a Math Literacy Test.
- Passion and patience when working with children and teenagers.
- Excellent communication skills, with a sense of humor and an upbeat demeanor.
- In a year or so, we will also like to promote the instructor to Lead Instructor role based on the performance and willing to take bigger challenges.
|Mon||4:00 - 8:00 PM|
|Tues||4:00 - 8:00 PM|
|Wed||4:00 - 8:00 PM|
|Thurs||4:00- 8:00 PM|
|Sat||10:00 - 2:00pm|