Mathnasium is an after-school and summer learning center providing supplementary math assistance to students in school grades 1-12.
We offer part-time, flexible scheduling, and training, with all curriculum and materials prepared for you.
If you love math and are passionate about helping kids, inquire about instructor positions at this learning center - a part-time job which changes lives.
Please email us at email@example.com with your resume and cover letter.
We make MATH make sense
The Mathnasium environment is supportive and encouraging. Applicants should love math, love teaching, and be able to motivate students to success.
Hours during the school year include weekdays mid-afternoon through early-evening and Saturday mornings. Most instructors work three to five shifts per week, between 12 and 19 hours. There is potential for more hours and responsibility. Summer hours vary.
- Exceptional math skills through pre-Calculus
- Excellent communication skills and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to professionally interact with students and parents
- Energetic, fun and confident personality
- Ability to teach students in upper level high school math courses
- Previous teaching experience or other experience working with students or children
Check our Facebook page for opening info
|Mon||3:00 PM – 7:00 PM|
|Tues||3:00 PM - 7:00 PM|
|Wed||3:00 PM - 7:00 PM|
|Thurs||3:00 PM - 7:00 PM|
Why Choose Mathnasium?
Mathnasium of Madison Reviews
May 25 2021
We're excited to support our hometown team! Drop by our table at the next home g...
Mar 5 2021
Help us help your student this summer! We are giving away 2 Summer Math Scholarship Program Certi...
Jan 14 2021
❤️ Enter to win a FREE comprehensive assessment and 1 month (8 sessions) of instruction. Cli...