Dear Mathnasium Parents,
For the safety of our in-center students and their households, we are implementing a comprehensive disinfection and protection protocol. The following policies will be in place for the health and safety of our staff and students:
- Distancing/Sneeze Shields – We will be operating at reduced capacity to enforce distancing requirements. All stations will have sneeze guards and will be sanitized between sessions.
- Health Screen – All persons entering the space will be asked about their health and will have their temperature measured.
- Masks – All persons in the space will be required to wear masks.
- Sanitation Officer – A team member will be dedicated to signing in students and enforcing hand washing, distancing, mask wearing and sanitizing.
- Educational Supplies – All binders will be sanitized before and after each session. Students will not share pencils, erasers, nor any tools and supplies.
If you have questions, we are always available to answer them. Please reach out by telephone (714) 593-1500 or email [email protected]
We’re so glad that you’re a part of our Mathnasium community! We are looking forward to seeing you soon, whether online or in person.
The Mathnasium Fountain Valley Team