1. Our favorite “aha!” moment with a student.
A: Teaching Probability. It took sometime for the student to grasp the point but when we teach with the help of a dice, they got it immediately.
2. A time when a student earned a reward.
A: The student wanted to get the squish mellow and worked very hard towards that by attending 3 times a week. They were thrilled when they were able to achieve the reward, and that's the proudest moment for us too.
3. Positive parent experience.
A: Parents are happy that not only the student's grade has become much better but their self confidence has improved a lot.
4. Favorite ways to teach concepts.
A: To teach Probability. The Probability of rolling certain combinations with the help of a dice.
5. A time when a student scored well on a test.
A: One of our student participated in a math competition for the State and won 2nd Prize and now going to represent CA in the National Level.