Give them an EDGE this school year with Personalized Math Instruction at Mathnasium of Turlock
Mathnasium will give your child an edge in math, and that leads to improved confidence overall. Our expert instructors don't just teach students to memorize or calculate; they teach them to truly understand the way math works. Which is why Mathnasium students make huge strides in the classroom and become more motivated and self-assured overall. With live, face-to-face instruction - both in-center and online. We offer
- A customized learning plan
- Live, face-to-face instruction
- Results beyond grades and scores
Give them an edge this school year with personalized math instruction at
Mathansium of Turlock.
We teach kids math in a way that makes sense to them.
We teach for understanding.
With our method, students learn how to think. We build upon critical thinking and problem-solving skills that help children succeed not just in math, but in life. Math can change their lives and they can change the world.
Behind or Ahead, We provide the Tools for Growth.
Children leap ahead when they conquer
By mastering complex concepts, students can reach higher math levels and unlock their true potential.
Kids don't hate math;
they hate feeling frustrated.
Our caring instructors give students the guidance and support they need to finally understand math, eliminating their frustration.
Any child can be a math champion.
Time and time again, the Mathnasium method has unlocked power in "average" students and enabled them to become high achievers.
FLEXIBLE ENROLLMENT PLANS TO SUIT YOUR NEEDS
JUNIOR HIGH STUDENTS
HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS
|2nd - 6th Grade||7th Grade - Pre-Algebra||9th - 12th Grade|
|60 min session||60 min session||90 min session|
We offer homework hlep the last 10 minutes of each session, if needed.
We offer homework help the last 15 minutes of each session, if needed.
We offer homework help the last 30 minutes of each session, if needed.
|College students and private 1:1 sessions are an additional $100 over the regular high school level membership.||Short-term, month to month enrollemtns are an additional $50 over the regular grade-level membership rates.||
$50 off montly total. $25 off for additional siblings
How does your program work?
- Mathnasium is like a gym for the mind. Similar to going to the gym, attending Mathnasium provides your child with a personalized workout plan, allowing them to build their math muscles over time. Just like any sport, the more you go the more you improve. Our Instructors are math personal trainers, available during our center hours. Additionally,
- We are Experts in Math. Mathnasium is a math-only learning center with more than 1,000 centers in the U.S. and abroad. We have a proven method delivered by exceptional instructors with the goal of making math make sense by teaching for understanding.
- Conceptual understanding is of utmost importance because kids need to have computation skills and they must also know how to use them.
- The problem is that many kids are taught to familiarity—to mimic computations and rules.
- For example, homework problems often mimic what was learned in class, and questions are very similar to the sample question. On a test, where the question is slightly different, kids are thrown off
- When kids are taught for understanding, they:
- Don’t have to worry about forgetting the material
- Do better on tests, not just homework
- Gain more interesting and reliable skills
- Customized curriculum for all levels. We deliver a customized curriculum that meets kid where they are and takes them to where they want to go. Our program is structured for kids of most ages and aptitudes. We help kids get ahead in math from wherever they are.
- We fill in gaps because skill gaps don't repair themselves.
- Advanced students: Even small gaps, say when a student gets a 92% on a test, can carry on and become bigger gaps down the road.
- Behind students: Math builds on itself, and so do gaps. That’s why kids lose confidence in their math abilities and have a harder and harder time catching up as the years progress.
We’ll help them catch up and get ahead.
How do you teach?
Do you provide homework help?
Do you charge for an assessment?