Welcome to Mathnasium of Ellicott City
About Our Center
Make Your Kids Love Math Again By Joining Mathnasium of Ellicott City!
For a No Risk Assessment or a FREE Session
(**Free session is for Grade 2 to Algebra-1 Only)
or Current Students
Students improved in assessment scores on average from 55% to 83% in just 3 months!
- Our CurriculumPlus Membership helps elementary, middle and high school students to fill in gaps, build a strong mathematical foundation, and develop mathematical fluency to provide them with the skills and self-confidence necessary for a lifetime of success.
- Through one-to-one instruction using our own proprietary curriculum, we assess and enrich mathematical learning for each CurriculumPlus member to address specific knowledge gaps from prior math topics and previous school years. Depending the member's present mathematical knowledge, we rebuild and then advance his or her mathematical foundation to provide the skills and self-confidence needed to consistently succeed.
- Although not the focus of the program, our CurriculumPlus members may also use a portion of each session to get help with current schoolwork and test preparation.
- CurriculumPlus monthly membership costs vary by student age/grade level. Each session is about 60 to 90 minutes long (60-min for math grade1 thru Pre-Algebra and 90-min for Algebra-1). This program offers 2 to 4 sessions a week and flexible online schedule.
- CurriculumPlus membership costs vary by student's desired attendance frequency and range from $15 - $20 per hour.
- Our TutoringPlus Membership provides convenient, professional assistance with tonight's homework, tomorrow's test and next week's exam for high school students who are studying Geometry, Algebra II, Trigonometry, Pre-Calculus, Calculus, or Statistics, and who are already proficient with mathematics through Algebra I.
- In contrast to the foundational and skills-based emphasis of our CurriculumPlus membership, our TutoringPlus membership assumes the student has a solid foundation in algebraic math and is seeking only immediate and regular academic support to do his/her very best in high school.
- TutoringPlus membership costs vary by student's desired attendance frequency and range from $33 - $45 per hour. Each session is 90 minutes long.
For both our CurriculumPlus and TutoringPlus memberships, we do not teach to groups or provide classes. Instead, all instruction is presented one-on-one, in a group setting, with time provided for independent practice. In contrast to our TutoringPlus memberships that follow the daily academic needs of our members, each CurriculumPlus member follows a customized learning plan that is based upon recurring assessments and tailored to his/her specific needs over time.