Food Drive - Donate non-perishable items all month long! Drop your donations by the center between normal instruction hours.
Bring a Friend Week - The week of Thanksgiving you can bring a friend and let them experience the Mathnasium method in person.
At Mathnasium of North Peoria students participate in monthly games and challenges that allow the students to use critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Game of the Month - Students can take their turn at the game of the month earning rewards depending on the game.
- Guesstimation - We have a jar each month filled with themed items, students guess how many items are in the jar. The student with the closest guess wins.
- Problem of the Week/Number of the Day – Each week a new grade level problem is posted; the students try to answer the question without help.
- Fun Days - We throw a few fun days in each week; from wearing your Mathnaisum T-shirt, to completing a determined number of pages for rewards.
- Turn your 100% into $100! - Bring in your math Test (not quiz) from school showing you received 100% and we'll enter you in the Trimester drawing* for $100. The next drawing is scheduled for the end of February 2018. Check out our news feed for previous winners. *Only currently enrolled Mathnasium students are eligible for the $100 for 100% drawing.
Referrals - Referrals are the highest compliment you can pay and we want to show our appreciation for your referral of friends and neighbors to our center.
- Student Referral Program - Refer a friend or neighbor, after their enrollment you receive a coupon worth 25 stamp cards.
- Parent Referral Program - Refer a friend or neighbor, after they enroll you receive a gift card or credit on your next month membership. You may earn unlimited referral credits. The Referral amount is based on the current referral program.
SAT & ACT Prep
Our center provides courses to help high school students prepare for SAT or ACT examinations. The process begins with a diagnostic assessment of the skills needed to master each exam. Stop by our center today to learn how we can help your student prepare for the SAT and ACT exams! Whether they need math help with Algebra, Geometry, Trigonometry or Calculus review we are your resource.
Registration deadlines are generally a month prior to the test date.
Upcoming SAT Administration Dates for the 2017-2018 School Year*:
- December 2, 2017 - Registration deadline November 2nd
- March 10, 2018 - Registration deadline February 9, 2018 (no subject tests offered)
- May 5, 2018 - Registration deadline April 6, 2018
*These dates are etsablished by the CollegeBoard and are available via the CollegeBoard's website at https://collegereadiness.collegeboard.org/sat/register/dates-deadlines
For more information about ACT testing dates, please visit the ACT's website at http://www.act.org/content/act/en/products-and-services/the-act.html
Are you a School in the Peoria Unified School District (PUSD) or Deer Valley Unified School District (DVUSD) looking for a Partner to host educational events? Contact us to see how we can work together to prepare today's students to become tomorrow's leaders.
Would you like us to host a Math Night at your school?
Events co-hosted by Parent Organizations and Mathnasium in schools across the country
Turn-key: Mathnasium provides all games and materials for easy execution
Offered in support of National PTA's STEM + Families Initiative
Involve families in a fun, enjoyable shared math experience
Help kids explore math at their own levels through games and activities
Empowering kids of all backgrounds to become interested in STEM education and careers
Contact us at (623) 428-6284 to learn more.
Our center is registered as an official proctor for BYU. We offer proctoring all year long. We only charge a $50 fee to proctor BYU exams. To select our center as your official proctor, you will need to do so from BYU's website. For further questions about proctoring please give us a call at 623-428-MATH (6284) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.