Are you looking for a rewarding part time job that will help change childrens' lives? Then apply today to become an instructor at Mathnasium of Orange! We are always looking for talented, energetic and enthusastic instructors who are passionate about making math make sense! Apply now and take the first step towards making a world of difference for the students at Mathnasium of Orange!
Apply Here to become the newest member of the Mathnasium team!
We currently do not have summer-only positions available.
Mathnasium is a math only learning center where students attend after school to boost their math skills. Mathnasium's mission is to make math make sense to kids and, in so doing, build their confidence, and a deep understanding and lifelong love of mathematics.
Mathnasiums of Fullerton, Orange, Yorba Linda, and Corona are seeking qualified, part-time instructors who love math and love working with kids.
The key areas of responsibilities include:
- Instruct students in math subjects up to Pre-Calculus
- Work closely with students to help them achieve their goals
- Supervise and motivate students during instruction
- Document and evaluate student progress
- Communicate student needs with the center director
- Teach using the Mathnasium Method
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Passion for math, and strong math skills; proficient through Pre-Calculus, and well versed in Algebra I & II, Geometry, and
- Passion for working with kids
- Excellent communication skills
- Superb organization skills
- Ability to multi-task efficiently
- Possess exemplary character and have strong leadership presence
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Availability in the afternoon and evening
Hours may vary, but will include mid-afternoon through early evening, Monday through Thursday, and Saturday mornings to early afternoon; approximately 6-12 hours per week.
The starting pay for this part-time position is between $11/hour and $13/hour.
Position requires a background check.
Mathnasium of Orange is an equal opportunity employer.