The past few months have been very difficult for all of us, more so for our students. We have missed everyone immensely, especially families who chose to take some time off to deal with these unprecedented times. We would love to see everyone join us back soon.
Although Mathnasium has been operating very successfully with our online sessions for many of our students since April, we are so excited to update you on the re-opening of the centre for in-person sessions! Our anticipated week to re-open for in centre sessions is tentatively Week of July 2nd
Returning to in-centre instructions
As we resume, please keep in mind we will only have limited availability for now. Class size per hour will conform to the restriction limit for group gathering set by the government. Request to resume sessions or re-enroll for the centre session is a first-come basis as seating is limited to 8 students per hour.
We continue to place utmost priority on the safety of our students and staff and here is what to expect.
- Students will be received and dismissed by staff and parents will remain outside the centre as we are limiting the number of people entering our premises.
- Students will be expected to leave promptly after the session to ensure we maintain our numbers.
- All students will be directed to the washroom to wash their hands once they enter the centre, before proceeding for the session.
- Everyone in the centre is required to wear a mask.
- Plexiglass screens have been installed on each table and front desk.
- All surfaces will be sanitized immediately after use.
- Hand sanitizers will be available on every table.
- Every student will be provided with his/her own pencil and eraser stored in the individual binder.
- Each table will seat one student only.
- Water-dispenser will remain available, however, students are expected to bring their own bottle.
We look forward to resuming sessions with our lovely students and utilize this summer to prepare for the upcoming grade.