As we prepare to re-open, we are changing some policies and center practices to better protect our students and instructors. We will guide and inform them regarding the new procedures. Please go over this document with your kids before your child comes to the center.
The overarching philosophy and goal are to take an abundance of caution to insure a safe environment for Students and Staff. As much as possible we want the students to be in a “touch free environment”
WE DO NOT HAVE A HYBRID PROGRAM YOU MAY ELECT TO HAVE YOUR STUDENTS ENROLLED EITHER IN-CENTER OR @HOME
DROP OFF AND PICK UP
1. DO NOT BRING YOUR KIDS IF:
a. No student should come into the center sick and/or with a fever.
b. Exhibit any signs of COVID-19 such as:
i. Cough, headache, mild fever, or other known symptoms until they recover. We would as that you notify us if they EVER exhibit such symptoms, we will put your subscription on HOLD for two weeks, to allow time for a 14 day self-quarantine.
c. Parents will not be allowed to come in or wait in store!
d. Call or text us as you arrive to drop off or pick up and we will escort your child to the center or your car when you arrive. Pick up and Drop off will be only through Front Door.
STUDENT ENTRY INTO CENTER
1. We will not have a parent waiting area
2. Floors will be marked for proper social distancing
3. Desks have been arranged in pods of either 2 students per pod.
a. Each Pod is 6 feet away from an adjoining pod.
b. Students are seated 6 feet away from each other within their pod.
4. NO WATER WILL BE AVAILABLE
a. Students should bring their own bottled water if they desire.
5. Rewards Cabinet may only be accessed via an instructor or CD.
6. Handwashing and Hand Sanitizer Station signs will be posted
7. The games gaming table will not be available
8. Their will be no Parent Waiting area
9. All high touch areas like door handles, tables, chairs, light switches will be sanitized after every session and on regular schedule during center open times.
Check in procedures
1. Please arrive 5 or 10 minutes earlier than your scheduled appointment
2. Stand 6 feet Apart (floors will be marked) until:
3. Please wait for the staff to take you in.
4. We will then check the students Temperature using a non-touch Thermometer
a. If a Student has a temperature over of 99 Degrees Fahrenheit or over, we will immediately call you to take them home
b. If students start exhibiting symptoms of illness while in the center, such as a fever, cough or difficulty breathing, we call their guardian to arrange for their immediate pick up and move the students to an isolated location until the
guardian arrive. Please make sure your guardian and emergency contacts are updated with current information AND A MOBILE NUMBER.
5. Instructors will check them in and out.
6. Students will, clean their hands using sanitizers.
The Mathnasium Session
1. We will give each student the following supplies which are theirs to keep and they are responsible for.
2. Students must wear a mask. If they forget to bring their mask, we will a limited supply of replacement masks for purchase
4. Students will be given have their own pencil and erasers which they MUST BE PUT IN THEIR OWN BINDERS. They will be replaced as needed
5. Students will be seated 6 feet apart from any other student.
6. There will a bottle of hand sanitizer and disinfecting wipes at each table.
7. Instructor will already have the student’s binder.
8. Instructors will move between 3-4 students.
a. Instructors ONLY will be wearing a mask AND a Face Shield
9. Students will work on there learning plan as usual
END OF SESSION
1. Desks, chairs, and student binder will be sanitized
2. Student will once again use Hand Sanitizer at their workstation
3. We will be sending you links to appropriate websites from the Centers for Disease Control, County Health, etc.
6. Centers will be totally cleaned AND SANITIZED at night
Our number one priority is the safety of your children. We have enacted these policies to address the current guideline regarding COVID-19.
Please continue to keep your families safe. We look forward to a great summer!