We know how important high stakes tests like SAT/ACT can be for your child’s college ambitions. Even with many colleges going test-optional for this year's applications, strong SAT Test scores help to stand out and open doors to many scholarships! We can help your child put their best foot forward with a unque Test Prep program that has as faculty Felix Alvarado (Mr "A”), the #1 SAT trainer in the New England area. The program can be done from the safety of your home as it is offered over a digital platform with real-time sessions with their coach and study material/assignments provided through out the course. This course is a 6 week program and various start dates are available. This course will give a thorough training to your high schooler over the summer to target the SAT/ACT test dates falling within Aug-Oct 2021. Call/text us at (732)3I7 8761 or email to [email protected] for pricing and program structure.
This is a very effective and personalized program because each class comprises of only 4-6 students and we blend the power of Mathnasium’s approach(for Math portions) with personal guidance from Felix (who has a 16 years experience with this). Don't risk your child's future with cookie-cutter large classroom format programs that are offered elsewhere with their one-size-fits all approach with little personalized attention.
Why are we confident this program is so effective?
- You get the expertise of New England’s #1 SAT coach AND Mathnasium of Brunswick-the Math specialists
- Personalized instruction and strategies- UNIQUE to the needs and stage of your child
- Small group size (4-6) to allow for deeper learning and personal attention, unlike the large classes and one-size-fits-all approach of test prep providers like Princeton Review
- Practice and material goes beyond the training provided during class
- Customized instruction and personal attention to a small batch (4 to 6 students per group) and several options for time slots
- 10 one-and-a-half hour sessions with Felix Alvarado (Mr. "A") delivered as live interactive training in video conference with Mr. A. During the school year, these 15 training hours are spread over 6 weeks(2.5 hrs each), while during summer, Ten (10) one-and-a-half hour sessions
- 6 one-hour sessions with Mathnasium instructors (1 class per week for 6 weeks)- with an option of either in-person or virtually with Mathnasium instructors, to reinforce concepts needed to ace the Math portion and fill any gaps resulting from a disrupted school year
- 1 complete Mathnasium SAT Math diagnostic test (beginning of the program)
- Comprehensive training in Reading, Writing and Math Sections(NOT including the Essay-which in any case is not applicable this year)
- Weekly homework assignments using actual, released, official SAT Tests
- Practice with past official SAT/ACT exams
- Innovative tools and techniques like:
- Video Vocab Library – Build your vocab the FUN and easy way, with one-minute video clips from your favorite movies!
- Mr. “A”s LAZY MATH tips and cheat sheets (for short cuts and avoiding examiner traps)
- Mr "A's" Complete Reading and Writing strategies
- College Board (the actual test-makers) Official SAT Study Guide (including 8 full practice tests)
- An end of program assessment and recommendations
- Students must either have already completed Algebra 2 and Geometry, OR Geometry and an advanced Algebra 1 Honors level course.
- Students must attend all live online classes and finish assignments given to them