Schedule for Mathnasium of Palm Harbor
Mathnasium of Palm Harbor's math instruction is available five days a week.
To schedule your session or complimentary assessment click here.
Sunday - 2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Monday - 3:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Tuesday - 3:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Wednesday - 3:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Thursday - 3:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Friday - Closed
Saturday - Closed
In addition to the above, we are also available for office hours by appointment.
Holiday Hours and Closures
Please review our schedule below and mark our holiday closures on your calendar. Please note that our schedule may not match your school’s closures, and are subject to change.
Summer Math Instruction and Tutoring Options
Power Up Your Child's Math Skills each summer and improve their confidence and problem-solving abilities! Mathnasium of Palm Harbor offers summer math instruction for students in elementary, middle, and high school.
What does the Mathnasium of Palm Harbor summer math instruction feature?
- Customized learning plans for students at any level or ability.
- Math learning techniques that combine education with fun and engaging activities and games. Students will want to attend.
- A proven track record of producing measurable results for:
- Advanced and gifted students seeking math instruction for enrichment.
- Students who need math assistance to learn for understanding, catch up, and prepare for the new school year.
- Math test prep for the SAT and ACT.
Also available in your area, real-time face-to-face instruction over an internet connection.
- You get the same instructors and Mathnasium Method™ as at our center, but online, in real time.
- Learning can happen anywhere there's an internet connection.
- Your child can attend regular sessions from the comfort of your home.
- It's safe and secure, and there are no additional costs.
Want to learn more about Mathnasium@home? Fill out the form below or call us for a free consultation.
|Sun||2:00 pm - 5:00 pm|
|Mon||3:00 pm - 7:30 pm|
|Tues||3:00 pm - 7:30 pm|
|Wed||3:00 pm - 7:30 pm|
|Thurs||3:00 pm - 7:30 pm|
Why Choose Mathnasium?
Mathnasium of Palm Harbor Reviews
Sep 10 2020
It is the night before your big exam. You knew about this test the entire semester. While you are...
Jul 29 2020
It occurred in 1989 when I was 16. I was sitting in the back row of an Algebra II class that face...
Jul 14 2020
There are many things you can do in preparation for test day to improve your test performance. He...