News from Mathnasium of Cathedral Heights
5 of Our Favorite Math Apps
Sep 26, 2020
Have you ever skimmed through the education apps in the app store? So many! We’ve saved you some effort though… here are a few of our favorite math apps that are worth a look!
- Photomath: Just upload a photo of a math equation and see it solved step-by-step a moment later - wow! A great tool for particularly challenging math problems - or if you just want to figure out where your careless mistake is.
- GeometryPad: Reinforce high school geometry concepts and work through extra practice problems, too.
- BuzzMath: loads of practice problems aligned to common core standards used by public schools in NW DC.
- BrainScape Flashcards: Before your test, customize your own flashcard set to memorize formulas using spaced repetition.
- Desmos: Most NW DC high school math curricula require graphing calculators. Desmos does not totally replace a TI-calculator, but it does provide many of the same graphing functions so you can use your phone or tablet instead.
So what is your favorite math app? How do you use it and why do you like it?
We are here to teach math in a way that makes sense to you - - and we help with homework! No matter what your math class looks like this year, let’s #mathcollab so you can ace it! (202) 888-6882
You may also be interested in:
|Mon||2pm - 7pm|
|Tues||2pm - 7pm|
|Wed||2pm - 7pm|
|Thurs||2pm - 7pm|
|Fri||1:45pm - 6pm|
Why Choose Mathnasium?
Mathnasium of Cathedral Heights Reviews
Aug 1 2021
We have a new event for August! We are introducing a new event - the $100 for 100% raffle!! You w...
Jul 1 2021
In July, we are hosting our third annual “Teamwork Makes the Dream Work” competition!...
Jun 29 2021
With schools transitioning to an online format you may be worried if your child is actually ready...